When choosing clothes to wear, we need to be a little selective because what we wear can affect our appearance to our personality. Don’t just choose clothes based on your favorite color, style, or trend. Because maybe these clothes are less suitable for you to wear because your body shape or skin color does not match the purpose of the clothes created.
So that the clothes you wear can make your appearance more beautiful and attractive, you can follow a few tips on choosing the following beautiful clothes.
Maybe you have had an unpleasant experience when buying clothes through an online shop, where the clothes worn by the models look right and make them look very beautiful. But unfortunately, after your order arrived and tried, it turned out that the clothes were very unsuitable and far different from the model you saw on the shop web.
This experience is not experienced by only 1-2 people, you know, but many victims have wrongly chosen clothes because they do not consider body shape or skin color.
But don’t worry, because there are some tips on how to choose beautiful clothes based on a body shape that you can try to apply, so as not to buy clothes incorrectly through an online shop, and so that the clothes you choose can make you look more attractive and perfect.
1. Tips for choosing to clothe for an apple-shaped body
Avoid: Women who have a big apple shaped body must avoid skinny jeans and leggings because it will make them all “stand out.”
Suitable: For subordinates, the best choice that you can try is to wear pants or wide skirt, which can cover body fat.
2. Tips for choosing clothes for a rectangular body
For those of you who have a thin body or slim body, or what is known as a rectangular body, there are some tips on choosing clothes that are suitable for you to look more attractive and beautiful. If your body looks flat from top to bottom, you can use clothes to make your body look like it has a curve (a woman’s curves). The trick is to choose the right clothes and accessories.
The simplest example, you can use a belt in the narrowest part of your body which is around the waist.
Choices of clothing that are suitable for rectangular bodies include:
• Wrap dress, and
• Empire-waist, which is a type of dress that has a concept and is installed a little below the breast to give a high waist impression. This type of clothing is very suitable to be worn by those who are slim.
3. Clothes suitable for hourglass-shaped bodies
This is a body shape that is desired by almost every woman. However, choosing the wrong clothing will actually make the excess useless. Some examples of famous artists who have an hourglass-shaped body include, Jennifer Aniston, Marilyn Monroe, and Kate Winslet.
An hourglass-shaped body generally has a balanced waistline and shoulders, full breast shape, and full hips, thighs, and buttocks. It is suitable to wear clothing that the upper part is a little open to create a beautiful impression on the shoulder.
For subordinates, suitable choices include pants with big pipes, boot cut pants, or if you want to look more feminine, use pants with pencil silhouettes or A-line skirts. You can also choose clothes that can highlight the shape of your waist if you want to appear with a more firm and clear curves.
4. Clothes suitable for pear-shaped bodies
These body shape features are, the thighs, hips, and buttocks look (large). The easiest feature to recognize a pear-shaped body is a very clear and firm waist curve.
The most suitable clothes to be worn by those who have a pear-shaped body include:
• Dark or solid clothes for subordinates and bright colors for superiors.
• Choose patterned dresses or tops, because it can help make the shoulders look wider.
• Avoid using tight pants, pencil-shaped skirts, and short skirts. Instead, you can choose a skirt with an A-line shape.
• To perfect your appearance, don’t forget to wear accessories such as colorful necklaces, scarves, or pashmina.